Yoon's approval rating falls for first time in 3 weeks to 34.7%
时间:2023-11-28 19:14:16 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
President Yoon Suk Yeol's approval rating fell for the first time in three weeks to 34.7 percent, a poll showed Monday.
The survey, conducted by the polling agency Realmeter, showed the positive assessment of Yoon's performance went down by 2.1 percentage points from the previous week, while 62.2 percent of respondents disapproved of his performance, up 2 percentage points.
Yoon's approval rating had previously risen for two weeks in a row from 32.5 percent to 35.7 percent and 36.8 percent.
The poll was conducted on 2,503 adults from last Monday to Friday and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.
A separate poll, meanwhile, showed the approval rating of the ruling People Power Party inched down by 0.7 percentage point from the previous week to 37 percent.
The approval rating of the main opposition Democratic Party, meanwhile, advanced by 0.7 percentage point to 45.5 percent, the poll showed.
The poll on the approval ratings of the political parties was conducted on 1,003 adults Thursday and Friday and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points. (Yonhap)
- Van Cleef & Arpels touring exhibition brings sparkles to Seoul
- Women’s stories continue to resonate with Korean viewers
- CJ Olive Young opens foreigner
- Epitaph plaque for wife of first Korean diplomatic minister in US returns to Korea
- KB chief vows to nurture AI talents
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
- Celltrion wins UNDP tender to supply anticancer treatments to Turkmenistan
- S. Korea pushes for using commercial satellites in military communication