时间:2023-11-28 18:13:11 出处:자동차阅读（143）
“Seventeenth Heaven” also landed atop Oricon’s weekly albums ranking, becoming the group's seventh consecutive and 11th in total to do so. The band has the most albums achieve the feat on the weekly chart, according to agency Pledis Entertainment.
The mini album sold more than 5.09 million copies in the first week, setting the new high mark for first-week album sales in K-pop history.
The band is also hosting its “The City” project in five cities in Japan, offering fans more diverse experiences. The 13-member act launched its Japan tour in Tokyo in September and visits four more cities through mid-December.
Twice’s Jeongyeon 1st K-pop act to join Apple Music’s Christmas project
- [Herald Interview] Nam Woo
- Cirque Du Soleil mesmerizes Seoul with 'Luzia: A Waking Dream of Mexico'
- 北 "우간다 이어 홍콩 영사관 폐쇄"…재외공관 철수 행렬 왜
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Yoon replaces spy agency leadership
- Hyundai Motor’s yearly earnings hit record
- [Today’s K
- Korean beef prices, poultry shares soar as cattle disease spreads
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video