Jungkook, Red Velvet, Stray Kids, new YG girl group among year
时间:2023-11-28 18:10:58 出处:재무阅读（143）
The year-end is set to be filled by some of the biggest and most-anticipated names from K-pop, including those from the nation's top powerhouses SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment and Hybe.
Topping the list, which is full of over a dozen names, is BTS's Jungkook, who will drop his first solo album, "Golden," on Friday. The album will be fronted by "Standing Next You," another gem produced by Andrew Watt and Cirkut, the producers behind Jungkook's megahit solo debut song "Seven (feat. Latto)." Eight other new tracks will be listed on the 11-song package, which will also include "Seven" and another of Jungkook's pre-releases, "3D."
Metaverse queens aespa are returning to the real world on Nov. 10. The chart-topping quartet will release its fourth EP, "Drama," which will be led by its namesake title song and include five other new songs, "Trick or Trick," "Don’t Blink," "Hot Air Balloon," "YOLO" and "You."
Already setting the fans abuzz is Red Velvet's long-awaited new LP, "Chill Kill." Slated for Nov. 13 release, the album will be a new full-length album from the quintet in six years since its second LP "Perfect Velvet," released in 2017.
- Gangnam teen investigated for assaulting deliveryman with golf club
- AI Auction debuts tax consultant chatbot
- Seoul shares snap 3
- 국회서 피켓‧고성 사라지나…여야, 정쟁자제 '신사협정' 체결
- [Hello Indonesia] Hyundai Motor vows to steer Indonesia's transition to EVs
- 윤재옥 "이재명 '내각 총사퇴' 주장, 정쟁을 위한 도전장"
- Celltrion chief calls merger crucial to beat bigger rivals
- Rich culture of masks in Korea, Japan and China on show at Folk Museum
- Hyundai Motor to halt Asan factory in Korea for EV factory construction