Jungkook adopts guerilla tactics for 'Golden' promotion
时间:2023-11-28 17:39:29 出处:건강阅读（143）
Jungkook of BTS returned to Seoul on Saturday after holding a surprise concert on Friday at Times Square in New York.
He performed his latest single “Standing Next to You” from his solo album “Golden,” and other solo singles including “Seven (feat. Latto)” and “3D (feat. Jack Harlow)” on stage.
Jungkook also performed tracks from his new album, “Yes or No” and “Please Don’t Change (feat. DJ Snake)” for the first time.
The guerilla concert occurred on an outdoor stage at TSX Entertainment in the heart of New York City’s Times Square.
Jungkook is the second artist to take this stage after the American rapper and singer-songwriter Post Malone in July.
Jungkook released his solo album “Golden” on Nov. 3 and has since been actively promoting it in the US.
He was on the American NBC morning show “Today” on Nov. 8 to perform “Standing Next to You,” “Seven (feat. Latto)” and “3D (feat. Jack Harlow)” with a live band.
The global pop star was also live on iHeartRadio on Nov. 5 and on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Nov. 7.
The “Golden” celebration continues Tuesday, with Jungkook holding a special live-streaming event on Audacy, where he is expected to talk about his solo album and perform his solo hits.
Jungkook will be promoting his album in South Korea as well by appearing on Mnet Countdown on Thursday and holding a live concert on Nov. 20.
- Hyundai Motor chief named automotive industry leader of 2023
- Saudi crown prince gives Yoon a ride to investment forum
- The Boyz to return next month with new album
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war
- Samsung sets up control tower for new growth drivers
- Yoon attends opening of Korean pavilion at Horticultural Expo in Qatar
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- SK Signet delivers W5b ultrafast EV chargers to Revel
- 류호정·장혜영의 ‘세번째권력’ “총선서 30석, 200만 득표가 목표”